Situated on a farm high up in the magical Magoebaskloof mountains of Limpopo Province, Mina's Art Cafe & Farm Venue is the original farmhouse from the 1900's lovingly renovated into our farm venue, and has a warm, arty atmosphere. Old stone reveals set off against white washed walls and painted stick ceilings and a large log fireplace add to the vintage charm. It has an old fashioned "stoep" overlooking a terraced garden with grand old shady trees and spectacular views over the valley. It also has a fully equipped kitchen where delicious menus are prepared from the freshest ingredients. Its a special place and has a magical atmosphere! It forms part of Zwakala River Retreat which offers a variety of accommodation on the banks the the river that flows through the farm.
We specialise in:
- Farm style weddings with an old fashioned vintage feel. We love providing a beautiful rustic canvas for creative couples wanting to compose their own ideal of a special and meaningful wedding day. Our in-house farm kitchen serves up a variety of delicious menus that can be as extravagent or simple as you need.with really upmarket gourmet food or keeping it simply delicious so as not to break the bank.
- Group lunches, dinners or picnics for special occasions - we offer tapas-style taste sensations served in our venue at night, or alfresco under the huge old oak trees or in picnic form along the river bank, weather permitting.
- Regular music and art events - bringing people and the arts together.
- Monthly pub evenings and Sunday lunches.
- Neighbourhood Market - a sensational mix of the best local food,home brews, cool people, hot music and farm fresh country air - held the first Sunday of March, June, September and December and not to be missed!